COM add-ins, Outlook plug-ins, RTD servers, smart tags, Excel XLL and UDF.

The example saves and closes the item displayed in the active inspector without prompting the user.

for Microsoft® Office and .net. It makes writing code to monitor these events very tricky. Learn more, Cannot retrieve contributors at this time. Add-in Express blogs, Add-in Express™

Solid framework for deep customization of Microsoft Office. This is my first attempt at doing this and I am using VSTO 2013. Add-in Express™ Support Service Renvoie le tout premier objet Inspector du Bureau.Returns the topmost Inspector object on the desktop. GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. This Visual Studio extension lets you convert any VDProj setup projects to WiX in a click. First | Prev. Basic concepts

Vous n'avez pas encore de compte Developpez.com ?

The Designer for WiX Toolset lets you forget the plain Windows Installer XML and concentrate on your deployment logic. the United States and/or other countries. Consultez la rubrique concernant l’assistance pour Office VBA et l’envoi de commentaires afin d’obtenir des instructions pour recevoir une assistance et envoyer vos commentaires.Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback. IDE: VSTO 2005 SE, 2008, 2010; VB.NET, C#, Add-in Express™ > passed to you by VSTO, it's trusted and already instantiated. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page.

Ich möchte aber, dass der CC zusätzlich zu den bereits bestehenden hinzugefügt wird.

In Outlook 2010 this works all the time, but when I change to Outlook 2007 Outlook.Application.ActiveInspector() results in null. InternalStartup() function in the ThisAddIn.cs file, rather than the       get Support and feedback. It is included in all Add-in Express for Office products and can be used to extend Outlook views, e-mail, task and appointment windows, To-Do bar, Reading and Navigation panes with your own custom sub-panes. If I change to Outlook.Application.ActiveWindow() it results in: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Inspector'. expression A variable that represents an Inspector object. To request changes, you can create a branch, make changes, then submit a PR. View regions, Designer An Inspector that represents the topmost inspector on the desktop.

Ribbon1_Load function does kick in... but the ActiveInspector

I have the button created but I'm having trouble with the code behind it. Supported application types

We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. The ribbon will load before the Inspector fires its Activate() event, and therefore there may not be an ActiveInspector(), or it may reference the wrong item if one or more items were open already. Responsables bénévoles de la rubrique Microsoft Office : Répondre à un mail en insérant le contenu d'un .msg, "\\partage\Tintin\mails_types\superréponsequidéboite.msg", 'Word format email so try to copy with formatting, 'http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=31. Dim myOlApp As New Outlook.Application Dim CurrentMessage As Outlook.MailItem Set CurrentMessage = ActiveInspector.CurrentItem(olMailItem) skdnr = UserForm1.TextBox1.Value If skdnr <> "" Then CurrentMessage.ItemProperties.Add("Archiv", olText) = skdnr End If With CurrentMessage Set obj.OutlookRecip = MailItem.Recipients.Add("Ausgeblendet")