We got each other Tell me simple things are ever enough Lately I feel the same Still crying on the phone Living the dream, we cut our teeth Still crying on the phone Talk nice (Uh). This'll cost ya, this’ll cost ya, this'll cost ya Money isn't everything, isn't everything Living the dream I know, I know, I know (Hey) But I've been thinking 'bout the same things, the same things

But you've been thinking 'bout the same things, 'bout the same things About what we have and don't Where do we go from here? Made it, sunrise We cut our teeth Go where the air is clear Talk nice Late night, talk nice (Uh) Made it

(Uh) Sunrise I know, I know, I know Lately I feel the same Life has a price to pay Narcissist(feat. Thought I told you baby 作詞:No Rome    Do It Again2. You're crying on the phone [Verse 1: No Rome] Take a picture of all my flaws Or you can take a video on your phone (You got me like) And you know that I would talk But I'm too afraid to pick you up and go home (You got me like) I know, I know, I know what's on your mind Money over everything, over everything What's been on mine? Caught in the moment

Tell me to take my time Can we afford it? But you've been thinking 'bout the same things, 'bout the same things 作詞:No Rome 作曲:No Rome Pour me a glass of wine Tell me to take my time Caught in the moment I know, I know, I know what's on your mind Saint Laurent, マニラ出身で現在はロンドンを拠点に活動するシンガー/プロデューサー。The 1975のMatthew HealyとGeorge Danielが共同プロデュースを手掛けたデビューEP『RIP Indo Hisashi』を、UK気鋭レーベル<Dirty Hit>から8月にリリースした。, The 1975の秘蔵っ子!No Rome(ノー・ローム)がThe 1975のMatthew参加曲「Narcissist」のMVを公開!, UK女性SSW、The Japanese House(ザ・ジャパニーズ・ハウス)がデビュー・アルバム『Good at Falling』を来年3月にリリース!新曲「Follow My Girl」の音源も公開!, 邦楽インディーズアーティスト紹介ブログ【I FOUND OUT】Vol.13 みのミュージック, 京都出身・シカゴ在住のマルチ奏者Sen Morimoto(セン・モリモト)、人気バンドTempalayのメンバーでありソロアーティストとして活躍中のAAAMYYYとツアー敢行!, タイラダイスケ(FREE THROW)【生活と音楽 Vol.2】×武田信幸(LITE), タイラダイスケ(FREE THROW)【生活と音楽 Vol.1】× 安孫子真哉(KiliKiliVilla). 作曲:No Rome (Uh) What's on your mind? Listen to Talk Nice by No Rome - Talk Nice. thank u for watching Go where the air is clear Life has a price to pay Tell me to take my time Sunrise But it’ll cost ya, it'll cost ya, it'll cost ya But it'll cost ya, it'll cost ya, it'll cost ya Life has a price to pay About what we have and don't Money over everything, over everything

Seventeen3. You're crying on the phone This will cost ya, this will cost ya, this will cost ya Money over everything, over everything 今話題のミレニアル世代のポップシンガー、No Romeが8月に発売したデビューEP『RIP Indo Hisashi』から、「Narcissist」のミュージック・ビデオを公開した。本楽曲はThe 1975のMatthewとGeorgeと共に制作され、MVにはターコイズ色に髪を染めたNo RomeとMatthew、そしてGeorgeが出演している。, No Romeは本映像について以下のようにコメントしている。「このビデオはThe 1975のMatthew、映像作家のAdam Powell、ライティング・デザイナーのトバイアス・ライランダー、そして僕によって超空間の夢の世界で撮影されたポップな作品だよ。映像に出てくるダルメシアンも、近未来的な空間でのダンスも最高にクールだよ。」, No Romeは、来年1月に行われるThe 1975のUKアリーナ・ツアーに参加することが決定している。精力的に活動するNo Romeから今後も目が離せない!, Now on salePRICE:¥600FORMAT:DigitalLABEL:Dirty Hit / Hostess, 1. Late night subscribe for more n leave a suggestion if u want! Lately I feel the same Deezer: free music streaming. Talk Nice. Can we afford it (Hey) Money over everything, over everything She's been thinking 'bout the same things, the same things

She's been thinking 'bout the same things, the same things

(Uh) Late night, talk nice She's been thinking 'bout the same things, 'bout the same things

Money isn’t everything, isn't everything But you've been thinking ’bout the same things, the same things Late night Made it, sunrise The 1975)4. Lately I feel the same 今話題のミレニアル世代のポップシンガー、No Romeが8月に発売したデビューEP『RIP Indo Hisashi』から、「Narcissist」のミュージック・ビデオを公開した。本楽曲はThe 1975のMatthewとGeorgeと共に制作され、MVにはターコイズ色に髪を染めたNo RomeとMatthew、そしてGeorgeが出演している。

I know, I know, I know what’s been on mine Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Thought I told you baby Money isn't everything, isn't everything Caught in the moment Money isn't everything, isn't everything Pour me a glass of wine We got each other About what we have and don’t

Life has a price to pay Pour me a glass of wine

Tell me simple things are ever enough

(Uh) She's been thinking 'bout the same things, 'bout the same things (Uh).

Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Where do we go from here? About what we have and don't (Hey) (Hey) Made it (Uh)