Do you enjoy a frosty Moscow Mule in one of those iconic Copper Mugs? Well you better check to make sure the inside of the copper cup is lined. Copper and copper alloy are poisonous when the ph level (acidity) gets to 6.0 or below. And yes you beloved Moscow Mule has a ph level…

Kuta, Bali March 27,2017 A 38-year-old mother staying at a luxury resort, Peppers Seminyak on the island of Bali apparently died of alcohol poisoning after drinking 27 Shots of Vodka within a few hours. Jean Simmons, identified as a mother of 5 from Mossman in Queensland, Australia was on Holiday with two other women. The…

On March 14, 2017, the HSE in Ireland issued alert concerning fake alcohol after a man was hospitalized with methanol poisoning. The liquor bottle in question is believed to have been a vodka bottle that was purchased in Ballymum according to the Gardai, the Irish State Police. A spokesman for the police reinterred that alcohol…