May 3, 2017 Ontario, Canada A distillery mistake has led to the recall of 654 bottles of Georgian Bay Vodka from the shelves of retailers by order of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO). What led to the recall was the discovery that the vodka distilled by the Georgian Bay Gin Company was twice…

Kuta, Bali March 27,2017 A 38-year-old mother staying at a luxury resort, Peppers Seminyak on the island of Bali apparently died of alcohol poisoning after drinking 27 Shots of Vodka within a few hours. Jean Simmons, identified as a mother of 5 from Mossman in Queensland, Australia was on Holiday with two other women. The…

1 7 8 9